Welcome to the Cooper Girls Cross Country Website!
Our program seeks to encourage and challenge runners of all levels and abilities. We want our athletes to develop a life-long appreciation for running and fitness while working hard to improve their current personal bests in the context of training and competing as a team.
If you are a Cooper, RMS (grades 7-8), or FAIR (grades 7-8) young woman who enjoys running or just wants to maintain your fitness level, come join us!
Registration opens August 1 for the 2018 season
- Register at the Cooper Athletic Office weekdays from 7 AM - 2 PM beginning August 1.
- Registration materials are available in the Cooper Athletic Office and online at https://www.letsgohawks.org/page/2767.
- Be sure to register before practice begins on August 13. You will not be able to practice until your registration is complete.
Practice begins August 13 at 8 AM.
- Meet at the Cooper Rock by the Cooper Stadium.
- Your registration materials must be complete before you may practice.
- Email Coach Prillwitz at